Information Event – 30.03.20
30 March @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Come along to one of our partnership schools and find out more about the different routes into teaching.
Topics discussed will include:
- The different routes into teaching and how they vary
- The application process including how to write a winning personal statement, to ensure you get an interview
- How to prepare for interviews – hints and tips
- Financial support available to you
- Why train with East of England Teacher Training?
- What local schools we have within our partnership
There will also be opportunities to ask questions and find out further information.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place!