Online Information Event
23 October @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
EoE Teacher Training offer high quality Primary Initial Teacher Training. We passionately believe that the best place to train to be a teacher is in a school (it seems obvious!). We have School Direct and SCITT (School Centred Initial Teacher Training) places.
Until it is appropriate for face to face events to resume, we will be hosting a series of online information events.
Topics discussed will include:
* The different routes into teaching and how they vary
* The application process including how to write a winning personal statement, to ensure you get an interview
* How to prepare for interviews – hints and tips
* Financial support available to you
* Why train with East of England Teacher Training?
* What local schools we have within our partnership
There will also be opportunities to ask questions and find out further information about applying to start training in September 2021 or beyond.
Online events will be carried out via Zoom in small groups. EoETT staff will present information at the start and then host a Q&A session.
To register for the event please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A member of the team will then book you onto an event and email you the Zoom details to join.