Phone calls – Primary Teacher Training
30 March @ 10:00 am - 31 July @ 4:00 pm
Based on the guidance surrounding COVID-19, our face to face information events have been postponed.
We are therefore scheduling 1:1 phone calls for anyone who would like to speak to us about getting into teaching. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number to arrange a suitable time.
Calls can be arranged between 10am and 4pm, Monday – Friday.
East of England Teacher Training offer high quality Primary Initial Teacher Training. We passionately believe that the best place to train to be a teacher is in a school (it seems obvious!). We have School Direct and SCITT (School Centred Initial Teacher Training) places.
Topics discussed will include:
* The different routes into teaching and how they vary
* The application process including how to write a winning personal statement, to ensure you get an interview
* How to prepare for interviews – hints and tips
* Financial support available to you
* Why train with East of England Teacher Training?
* What local schools we have within our partnership
There will also be opportunities to ask questions and find out further information.