- This event has passed.
Train to Teach – Lincoln
12 February @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
East of England Teacher Training will be at the ‘Train to Teach’ event.
The event is open from 4.30pm – 7.30pm and you can drop by at any point.
Staff from East of England Teacher Training will be present to discuss training options and we will also have current trainees with us for you to ask any questions you may have about the training year.
Are you thinking about kick-starting an exciting new career in teaching? If so this is the perfect opportunity for you to learn all you need to know about teacher training and how to apply.
Who is this event for?
The event is designed for anyone who has a degree and is interested in teaching – particularly those who are considering starting their initial teacher training in September 2020. It offers a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
What to expect
If you attend you’ll be able to:
- discuss the different teacher training options available, to help you decide which would best suit you
- meet representatives from our own and other schools/universities that deliver teacher training in this area, and find out about their courses and entry requirements
- receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application
- talk to practising teachers, including those who have changed career to teach, about what a career as a teacher is really like
- find out about bursaries, scholarships and funding available for teacher training
How to register
We look forward to meeting you.